PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
- “Embedded Scripts” are programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the websites, such as the links you click. The code is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third party service provider, and is active only while you are connected to the websites.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (last 4 digits of credit card or Paypal account name or Apple pay account name or Google Pay account name), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
You may give us your identity, demographic, contact, financial, profile, or marketing and communications information by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by mail, phone, email, or otherwise. This includes personal information you provide when you:
- purchase our products or services;
- create an account on our websites;
- subscribe to emails or newsletters;
- request services or other information;
- enter a competition, promotion or survey; or
- give us feedback about products, services, or the websites.
OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the order information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this order information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To notify you about changes to our service;
- To comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- To contact you with regard to your use of the websites and, in our discretion, changes to the Websites policies or functionality; and
We use the device information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
If you do not agree to our use of the information above, we cannot do business with you or accept online orders for products or services. Your continued use of our website, or purchase of products or services constitutes your acceptance of this Policy.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your personal information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- AdRoll: https://help.adroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/216599538-Opting-Out-of-Personalized-Advertising
- Yahoo: https://aim.yahoo.com/aim/us/en/optout/
- Twitter: https://help.twitter.com/en/safety-and-security/privacy-controls-for-tailored-ads
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected]or by mail using the details provided below: